In 2016, Jacob LaRue started working for the Perspective 6 Group as a Financial Advisor. Jacob is passionate about financial planning and believes in an all-encompassing approach to the planning process. His main goal is to help families and individuals pursue their personal and financial goals. In his role, Jacob assists the team in financial plan development, investment management, and meeting with clients to review their plans and portfolio the team has put in place.
- Early Career Accumulators
- Employee Benefits
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security Analysis
- Pension Analysis
- Retirement Distribution Analysis
As a CFP® professional, Jacob has a fiduciary duty to act in the client's best interest and has extensive knowledge of various financial planning topics. Additionally, Jacob serves on Perspective 6 Group's Investment Committee.
EDUCATION AND INVOLVEMENT
- Western Kentucky University – Bachelor of Science in Financial Planning (Summa Cum Laude)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Next Gen Advisory Board at Focus Financial Network, Inc.
Jacob loves to spend time with his family, Haley, Jace, and their cat, Kitty. They enjoy traveling, playing sports, and trying new local foods and shops. Outside family life, Jacob enjoys football, baseball, golf, and playing on a local flag football team.