Jon is a Financial Advisor for Perspective 6 Group and has been with the group since 2013. In addition to working with clients, Jon is also Financial Planning Director which includes both designing new strategies, training the team of planners, and assisting in complex financial planning cases.
Jon is a passionate believer in the firm’s mission of expanding the definition of financial advice to include the many real-world financial decisions that people make every year. From complicated tax strategies to a surprise medical bill and everything in between, Jon is a trusted resource for clients. He gravitates to the most complex and exotic cases where there is no playbook to follow and a custom strategy needs to be carefully designed. That said, even people with uncomplicated financial situations benefit from Jon’s ability to design solutions.
- Financial strategy for businesses and their owners w/ an emphasis in:
- Self-employed businesses and independent contractors
- New or planned start-ups
- Businesses whose principal asset is intellectual property
- Professional service firms
- Mergers, acquisition, and succession strategy
- Financial planning for landlords & real estate investors
- Executive benefits and equity-based compensation
- Advanced estate strategy: complex family dynamics, wealth transfer, philanthropy
- Financial crisis management: business at risk, health crisis, etc.
- Financial Plan Analyst: Assured Retirement Solutions
- Marketing Manager: USAdvisors Insurance Network
- Financial Planning Specialist: Focus Financial Network
- University Wisconsin La Crosse – Finance
Jon enjoys anything that will get him out on water including wakeboarding, sailing, kitesurfing, and fishing – just to name a few. He currently resides in St. Louis Park.